Pages

Saturday 11 July 2020

Two Shelves of Board-games

Yes, board-games are FUN.
Some of these are great ways to introduce your own family into the realms of Role-playing games.
The game Talisman, was my family's first introduction to the Story-game, and we still play it at least twice a year for fun.

These two shelves are my current game collection (besides the bookshelf you seen in my posts when showing various RPG books).
One of my prized games is the Avalon Hill version of Freedom in the Galaxy. Very rare now.

I'm a fan of Arkham Horror games, I even have the Card game version as well with a few add-ons.
The only add-on missing from my original Arkham Horror set is Kingsport... dammit. I have all the small add-ons as well. The Firefly game is my wife's favorite, but Betrayal at Balders Gate is a great one that she likes as well. The Pathfinder card game box has all the subscription boxes from the 1st run. Including some special cards.


Um, this pic also shows a Red Variac and a Transformer device that was built into a Lichtenburg burning device, ignore those, lol.

Star Saga is an excellent starter set for those into TRAVELLER, who want to have some 28mm miniatures of the Sci-fi variety. You get a LOT of miniatures in this box. The 2 boxes of Battlesystems is great looking terrain for any sci-fi situation (Starport or City or Deathstar), you can even multi-level the stuff.
The Deep Madness 2 box set is the all in one kickstarter, it's pretty much fully painted now, except for a few boss miniatures. (the red box is FULL of miniatures of unspeakable horrors)

If you want me to elaborate on any of these, I'll post pics and more on the blog, just comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment