Pages

Sunday 19 July 2020

The Master's Tome (GM screens)


Fairly inexpensive, the Master's Tome screens are a 4 panel (double-sided clear slots) GM's screen that stands upright (not on the long-side, like 5E D&D screens).

This works for me with my TRAVELLER games or something else that I do not have a screen for.

It's a little hard to insert standard paper, buy the printable cardstock to use as insert paper, the sleeves are a tight fit.
They seem to be built like a traditional school-binder cover material, so I'm not 100% certain of the lifespan of folding, but I suspect it will last a year (like a school-binder would before it cracks apart).
We will see over time how long this lasts, I'll post in the comments section sometime in the future, when it finally fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment