Pages

Thursday 9 July 2020

Starter Systems (prelude)

So, taking some ideas from some other blogs, I'm really thinking this will be a cool idea that could draw more people to my blog here.

I'm going to start a series of Starter Systems, based on TRAVELLER.
These will be a handful of Starting locations for your TRAVELLER games.



These systems will actually exist in the TRAVELLER universe, you can go to the TRAVELLER maps and look up these systems yourself, they will be identical in stats. The difference will be in the way I set things up in each system, creating the numerous worlds besides the main one and adding my own flavor of gimmicks (companies, organizations, politics) within.
You can use these as your own start for a campaign, I will even detail out the external forces at play outside of each starter system to drive some of your own narratives and give you the tools to make these places your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment