Pages

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Thanks for the Views...

Wow, it's great to see my blog doing quite well in its first month.
I really appreciate the visitors, even the ones that disagree with me are most welcome.
Every person in this world is a unique individual with their own abilities and disabilities, strengths and weaknesses.
I am just like you in this way.



I'll keep on posting, keep in mind I'll be featuring games that interest me most as well as books that will influence me most in gaming.

My future plans include articles that you can use with your Tabletop and Digital RPG's.

I can do a multi-camera setup for streaming games in the coming months, or stream games through Fantasy Grounds as well (players only need the free demo version to join, I have the Ultimate version at hand in both classic and the new Unity powered version in beta). However, due to scheduling this might prove hard to do with my full time career.



But who knows.

I'll likely post more TRAVELLER, Cypher-System, and Castles&Crusades (OSR-compatiple) goodies that you can download or print.
3D artwork as well as schematics of Sci-fi related stuff.
(I love Sci-fi, or things relating to inter-dimensional worlds)

Well, enough typing... Thank you, for committing your valued time to look at my content so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment