Pages

Monday 20 July 2020

Tome of the Unclean (Castles&Crusades)


This is 111 pages of traditional old-school Demons and Devils to wage war against in your C&C role-playing games. It's the standard fare that you would find in any 1e tome of monsters and then some.
The Illustrations are fair, and not excessive. You get a lot of lore notes with each monster and it's all in Black & White (color cover). I received this as a bonus item included with my kickstarter pledge back in 2017.
My players have yet to reach higher levels, however this will come in handy later with my re-imagining of the "L"series in my home game. 
Is it worth getting?
It's alright, it's got a lot of "in aihdre" notes throughout in case you play the campaign. The little side-story, A Paladin in Hell, was kinda lame, lol... It's won't win any awards...
The monsters are plenty though 82 in this volume.


No comments:

Post a Comment