Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Numenera Limited Edition Card-box (Storage box)

So, I got this package Monday, and it looked like there would be some bad damage to it as the corner of the package was dented in... luckily, the corner hit was minor on the actual storage box.

This is the Numenera Limited Edition storage solution for your Numenera cards.
I think I have every card deck except for the random salvage deck. You've seen my collection already on a post below. I thought I might even get in my TheStrange card decks as well in this, which could work if I remove all the dividers. As it stands with dividers, It would probably give me just enough room if I also had the salvage deck.



There are 4 mini-boxes within. A pull-ribbon is glued in the center with the loose ends coming out of the edges. Makes it a lot easier to get out your boxes, as it's snug.


Well, this works much better than having upright cards in the old box. I can store my cards properly now in my bookshelf. Well done MCG. Lucky for me, when I got my TheStrange box-set, there was a coupon inside that takes $10US off an item in the MCG store.
The Box lists at $29.99US, so $19.99 + shipping was ok by me.

The box is sturdy and seems well made. Artwork was smoothly laminated on each box and looks great, no creases or smears... fantastic job.





No comments:

Post a Comment