Pages

Monday 6 July 2020

DM Solutions the ARC

You can find this at STAPLES stores or via Amazon by searching "Staples ARC".


The ARC system is a ring-binding system that allows you to pull pages in and out of your book very easily.
I combine smaller pages with larger ones (smaller pages being notes or NPC details) that I can pull out and re-attach into the next page of the campaign journal.



I find this system to be the most practical of all binders out there in the office stores.
The paper punch is sturdy and affordable, it should last you a long time. The rings can be purchased by the dozen. I use these rings to make smaller books of NPC or ROOM blanks that I can pull from and insert into my campaign book. I create my blanks using Xara software for page layout, and a paper cutter. My Cannon laser printer is a workhorse at making all the B&W blanks I can think of.



Purchase #1
The ARC book comes in various styles. You can get a cheap plastic cover version or the Faux leather cover... I like the leather version.


Purchase #2
ARC graph paper blanks. These are pre-punched sheets that will fit right into your full sized book.
Something to think about if you are not adventurous to print and punch your own.


Purchase #3
ARC paper punch. This is the next step to making your ARC Campaign book totally functional with custom pages. The punch can be adjusted to take smaller paper widths. Standard printing paper pages can be cut into 1/2 or 1/4 pages and punched.


Purchase #4
ARC Expansion disks (2 sizes). Used as a temporary book for your NPC/ROOM blank pages, these rings will keep your papers together until needed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment