Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

Youtube Animation time...

So, as I had some time off and my usual vacation spot (my old home) was basically on fire, and had a huge influx of evacuees from the devastated regions of BC, Canada. I had a bit of time on my hand at my home in Alberta.
So now I'm upping the anti on my youtube channel with more commentary on Roleplaying games.
So here is my "Avatar", as the 28mm RPG miniature... at your service!


I used to do a bit of Animation, along with the 3D modeling stuff.I had always been interested in it, but seems that I'm always too busy to apply myself to it... but with my vacation, a bust, I've rooted myself to the computer and with the help of AI from Artbreeder, here we are with a rendered png file, boned/rigged and moving to my voice. 

If you haven't tried Artbreeder, I highly recommend checking out the website. You will find, as a Gamemaster of Roleplaying games, indispensable!

Rigging and rendered using an older piece of neglected software, however still very useful, Anime Studio 11 pro. I believe it is now called Moho and is several upgrades newer these days.

But still, nothing is wrong with dusting off old programs to bring life back life into things... animated things.

So I'm happy so far with the results, I might do a mouth animation later for close-ups, but for now, to have this guy move as if speaking, is great. Once set up, all I have to do is add a sound track of my voice, and hit a script button, and then render out the results. Vegas Studio is then used to chroma key out the greenscreen and I add video above or below the layer... it's easy from here on. The hard part is over, and having more fun with videos is the goal now.

Please visit my youtube channel search "28mmRPG", I do need 100 subs to finally get a proper URL for my channel. The LINK HERE
One thing, I will NEVER monetize my channel. If you run ad-block browser while viewing my videos, it's all good. No matter how big my channel gets. I DO NOT want to be a part of any money from YT.

Please feel free to Subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment