Pages

Sunday 13 June 2021

Infinity RPG Core Book


 

I've had Infinity miniatures in my collection, but I've never actually played Infinity as a skirmish game.

Recently seen this Roleplaying game and thought, this might be interesting as I've recently acquired Infinity:Defiance Boardgame and a lot of the bonus Kickstarter materials (2nd wave on it's way). 

I've never played the Modiphius 2d20 system so I'm still in question of the mechanics. So far with my first glance over it, very wordy, lots of exposition, and a character building system that looks like it crosses TRAVELLER with BATTLETECH: A Time of War. The idea of this character building appeals to me.

I'll read through this 496+ page behemoth (and the little adventures book peaking behind it in the image) and come back later with my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment