Pages

Saturday 27 February 2021

RE-Organizing Blog

 So, due to this blog being about various games that interest myself, there are additional things about each game that I might want to follow up with. However not everyone viewing this blog might take an interest in ALL of these games. So I will be creating categories to organize all my posts to make it easier to pick a game and see all relevant posts about it.

This will also allow me to post more blogging "blurbs" about each, without having to re-reference each game in the posts.

Lately been doing a ton of painting, I have a bunch of new games (Bloodbourne, Infinity Defiance, Aliens, and a ton more mini's being painted from the fantasy/wizkids line) and some new equipment including an affordable airbrush/compressor combo that I'm putting through the stress. Also new brushes and my overview on what I think works best so far for brushes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment