Pages

Monday 17 August 2020

Holidays...

 So, perhaps a couple of you peeps out there realized my lack of posting lately.

I'm off work on paid holidays, got to use up these hours before cut-off after Fall. Retail kicks it up a notch from Fall until Christmas, and they don't allow management to take time off during the busiest part of the year.

I'm currently visiting with friends I've known since grade-school, jamming with old musician friends and hanging out with who's left of us that are still alive.

Going back to my old hometown (this is a 12 hr drive, so very far away) last October, I realized that my move (4 years prior) was the best thing I've done. The old stomping grounds is a tourist area that is now ravaged by an overpopulation of homeless, bussed in from other areas to clean up other cities of their degenerates and mentally ill. Little did I know that my hometown would be the landfill.

Think about that, it could be used as an adventure trope in sci-fi or Fantasy.

BTW, I'm not in the USA, I'm in the Northern part of Canada, the oil-rich region. Times are actually not bad considering the cuts in the oil and gas industry, this city I'm in is still booming and there is a lot of opportunity to be had.

Anyways, I thought I'd pop in here and let you folks know, I'll be following up on Cha'alt and Metamorphosis Alpha and some other acquisitions. Also a full expose on my painting progress on DEEP MADNESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment